The year has just started and this is so humbling. My first nomination for Sunshine Blogger Award. So grateful. The biggest award for me is that my thoughts are being liked.
Thank you Twali for nominating me, I love your writing and your blog is a beautiful place to be. This is Twali’s blog, https://cafeavectwali.wordpress.com/
Twali has written some really ‘tough love’ posts as she calls it, they are sensitive and strong. At the heart of the post you will see that she cares for people. Wonderful effort of love Twali. Stay Blessed always and keep writing.
About The Sunshine Blogger Award
The sunshine award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who are inspiring, positive, and creative.
Rules of the award
1 .Shout out to the blogger who nominated you with a link to her blog.
2. Answer questions given by the blogger.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers for the sunshine award , with links to their blogs.
4. Don’t forget to notify your nominees.
5. Come up with your own questions and tag 11 other bloggers nominating them to do the same.
6. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Awards logo in your post.
Here are the people I nominate for this award:
Tina – https://thetinaedit.com/
Sreejith – https://shipswake.wordpress.com/
Grace – https://myblessingbygrace.com/
Laurhan – https://laurhan.wordpress.com/
Chris – https://therenegadepress.com/
Jodi – https://lifeinbetween.me/
Visible Spectrum – https://visiblespectrumblog.com/
Christy – https://whenwomeninspire.com/
Sonya – https://followyourshadow.me/
Now, answering Twali’s questions for me:
- What has your experience been so far with blogging?
Blogging is like speaking to myself. I had this habit of speaking to myself and imagining stories around me. My sister’s knew this and would laugh at me, they would just walk in and say, “oh i’m sorry to disturb you, I thought you were alone.” So now I speak to the world with my posts. Love this.
- What topic would you love to see more bloggers focus on?
I’d like to see and read stories and articles from people’s personal life, their own life or others, you can definitely change names, change a bit here and there. There is power in Truth. “Truth is stranger, than fiction”.
- What do you hope to achieve in the blogging world?
I want people to read my post, think and feel a DejaVu. Something like, ‘I understand’, ‘I’ve been there’ kind of feeling. If I can comfort some one, make someone laugh, I’m happy.
- Have you met anybody from a blog in real life? If not, who would you like to meet?
I have never and would love to meet all my favorite bloggers. It will be great.
- Who has been/is your role model? Why?
I don’t have a role model. Because we all are imperfect. Trust me, I have learnt so much from a person, whom everyone called ‘good for nothing’. You can learn from someone’s success and someone’s failure.
- Favorite spot to relax?
My mom-in-law’s house. Very quiet place. Away from the hustle. It’s like a weekend therapy.
- One thing you can never get tired of eating?
I’m Addicted to French Fries.
- Do you wear something you’d feel empty without? (watch, necklace, cap, shades…etc)
A Thread String like Necklace. Almost weightless.
- Do you let everyone around you see the real you?
Not always. I stay composed most of the time around strangers.
- Would you ever go to a nudist beach?
Nay Nay never.
- Where would you rather be right this moment?
My mom-in-law’s place.
- What’s your new year resolution, tell us something you don’t mind revealing.
- What is the most difficult part of blogging or being a blogger.
- What is topics do you enjoy reading and writing.
- What do you think is your best quality or ability.
- What do you think is the most annoying trait you have.
I thank every one who has liked my blog. Its wonderful to be appreciated. God Bless you all. 🙂